An ideal candidate loves solving problems and has extensive experience in facades and waterproofing. They possess in-depth knowledge of products, assembly types, and structure.
Qualities and experience level:
- Minimum 3-6 years’ work experience in facade engineering.
- Professional Degree in either Architecture or Structural Engineering
- Expansive knowledge of facades and waterproofing
- Excellent skills in CAD, Rhino, Revit, and/or Solidworks (a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, time management, organization, problem solving, work independently.
- Able to understand the balance of priorities on differing projects
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage 2-4 people
- Ability to identify and solve problems using available resources
- Ability to work independently