An ideal candidate loves solving problems and has experience in facades and architecture. They have an interest in structures, construction, and materials.
Qualities and experience level:
- 1-2 years work experience in Civil Engineer or related field.
- Professional Degree (bachelors degree minimum) in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of facades and construction.
- Excellent skills in CAD, Rhino, Revit, and/or Solidworks (a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of RFEM, MathCAD, Mepla, LBNL suite.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, organization, problem solving, ability to work independently.
Day to day activities would include:
- Meeting and collaborating with a variety of clients on a day to day basis, occasionally meeting on site to assess work and recommend solutions.
- Develop CAD details and drawings for structures and facades.
- Produce engineering and calculation reports through phases of the design process.
- Under the supervision of one of our PE (or German equiv.), you would build FE models and perform calculations for a variety of building materials and structures.
We look forward to reviewing your application.